Census Date (Important Deadline - Please Review!)
- Main Campus Full Semester Length Courses
- Total tuition and fees due
Thursday, September 7: The date by which students may receive tuition refunds if dropping full semester-length courses.
- Short courses (condensed courses not meeting for the full term), have different add, drop and census dates and associated refund deadlines. Review those dates here.
Thursday, September 7: Last day to add full semester length Main Campus courses WITH instructor permission.
Thursday, September 7: Full semester length courses may be dropped until 11:50pm on Thursday, September 7 in your myUCCS Portal. All Course Change Forms (Add/Drop Forms) must be turned into the Office of the Registrar (Main Hall 108) by 5:00pm on Thursday, September 7.
- Note: Full semester length courses dropped within myUCCS Portal after Thursday, September 7 will receive an official grade of W and do not receive a refund.
- Note: You may drop full semester length courses in your myUCCS Portal until 11:50 p.m. Friday, October 27, 2017.
- Note: To withdraw from courses after Friday, October 27, 2017 you must obtain instructor and dean approval. Forms can be requested in the Office of the Registrar - Main Hall 108.
**Review other important course deadlines here**
Thursday, September 7