Would you like to be the first to be hired, get promoted, and get the best projects and biggest budgets? There is one skill that you must master above all others - a career critical skill.
Join Greg Link as he presents: The Speed of Trust – THE Career Critical Skill in a one-hour webinar. Learn first hand the power of trust that is transforming careers and organizations around the globe . Best selling author Greg Link presents the compelling business case for trust and proves the vital relevance of trust in career advancement and organizational competitiveness.
Greg will present this essential webinar on August 6, 2014 from 6-7 PM MST for one hour. You will learn how you can create and leverage high trust in your career relationships by:
- Learning the 5 actions common to high trust leaders and how much they influence your professional working environment.
- What the five most dangerous words in business are.
- Bureaucracy exists where trust is low. Learn how to use trust to cut though the red tape and bureaucracy in your workplace.
- How to set yourself apart in this hyper competitive job market as a leader that can be counted on.
- How to evaluate your employer or potential employers trustworthiness. High trust organizations out perform low trust organizations by nearly three times and attract the best talent
THIS EVENT IS FREE FOR UCCS ALUMNI AND STUDENTS.
About Greg Link
Greg Link is c0-founder of the former Covey Leadership Center, CoveyLink, and the Frankling Covey Global Speed of Trust Practice, a fast-growing global consultancy committeed to influencing influencers to grow their careers and their organizations at the Speed of Trust.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm