Census Date (Important - Please Review!)
Wednesday, February 5th is the Census Date for Full Semester Main Campus Courses:
- Last day to add full semester main campus courses with only instructor permission.
- Last day to drop all full semester main campus course(s) with 100% refund of tuition and most fees.
- Individual course drops and semester withdrawals after this date are nonrefundable and are assigned a grade of "W."
- Instructor and dean approval required on full semester course adds after Census Date.
- Tuition and fees are due.
Short courses (condensed courses not meeting for the full term), have different add, drop and census dates and associated refund deadlines. Review those dates here.
**Review other important course deadlines here**
Wednesday, February 5