Weekend University Classes End
Weekend University classes start on September 8 through November 10.
- Sept. 11: Last day to enroll in Weekend U classes without permission
- Sept 12: Waitlists for Weekend U classes deleted
- Sept. 17: Add/drop Deadline (Census Date)
- Last day to drop a Weekend U course without a grade pentalty (grade of W). Courses dropped by Sept. 17 at 11:59pm will recieve tuition refunds.
- Weekend U courses dropped after Sept. 17 will are assigned an official grade of W and tuition/fees are not refunded.
- Oct. 14: Last day to drop a Weekend U course via the myUCCS Portal without instructor permission. Weekend U courses dropped between Sept. 17 and Oct. 14 are assigned an official grade of W and tuition/fees are not refunded. To drop a course after Oct. 14, special permission from the instructor and dean are required.
Saturday, November 10
This is a past event.