Weekend University Classes End
Weekend University classes start on June 2 and end on August 4.
- June 5: Last day to enroll in Weekend U classes without permission
- June 6: Waitlists for Weekend U classes deleted
- June 11: Add/drop Deadline (Census Date)
- Last day to drop a Weekend U course without a grade pentalty (grade of W). Courses dropped by June 11 at 11:59pm will recieve tuition refunds.
- Weekend U courses dropped after June 11 will are assigned an official grade of W and tuition/fees are not refunded.
- July 8: Last day to drop a Weekend U course via the myUCCS Portal without instructor permission. Weekend U courses dropped between June 6 and July 8 are assigned an official grade of W and tuition/fees are not refunded. To drop a course after this date, special permission from the instructor and dean are required.
Saturday, August 4