Weekend University Classes End
Weekend University classes start on June 1 and end on August 3.
- June 4: Last day to enroll in Weekend U classes without permission
- June 5: Waitlists for Weekend U classes deleted
- June 10: Add/drop Deadline (Census Date)
- Last day to drop a Weekend U course without a grade pentalty (grade of W). Courses dropped by June 10 at 11:59pm will recieve tuition refunds.
- Weekend U courses dropped after June 10 are assigned an official grade of W and tuition/fees are not refunded.
- July 7: Last day to drop a Weekend U course via the myUCCS Portal without instructor permission. To drop a course after this date, approval is required from the instructor and dean. The approval requires documentable extenuating circumstances and is not guaranteed.
Saturday, August 3
This is a past event.